URV Annual Christmas Party
December 8 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$25
Our annual Christmas Dinner and Dance, The Sweetest Christmas, is fast approaching! Wildwood Smokehouse is catering this year – they’re bringing pulled chicken and ham, green beans, parsley potatoes, cole slaw, and dinner rolls. We’ll also have candied carrots, cranberry celebration, a vegan butternut squash dish, and various tasty Christmas cakes for dessert! We’ll have a cash bar with beer, wine, and a special Christmas sangria.
New this year – live music with The Gumbo Band! This special recipe blends five unique individual ingredients:
- The California-style fat-bottomed bass of Marc Silva
- The Mississippi Delta blues and jazz guitar and vocals of Marc Baskin
- The Blue Ridge Mountains swing rhythm of Bill Purcell on drums
- The Louisana Bayou-style piano and vocal sounds of Jimmie Landry
- The Roanoke County award-winning melodious and angelic vocals of Aurora Landry
Allow this tantalizing combination to stir your senses and simmer all evening; the result is a Christmas Dinner and Dance Party you won’t soon forget! Tickets are $25 and available Sundays at noon or in the office during the week (Tuesday-Thursday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm) or by chance or appointment at 540-562-2200.